When you are at Kingfisher Ecolodge you can:
and, why not? Relax in your... Nature retreat in Laos
- Prices are valid until 30th September 2017.
- Activities are available only to guests that overnight at the lodge the night before the activity date if not otherwise agreed.
- Please note that the above activities are subject to guides and elephants availability, therefore we advise to book in advance your preferred activity in order to do not miss it.
- Activity no more available: 2 days / 1 night trekking to Ta Ong village
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Buying one of the activities will imply your acceptance of below terms and conditions)
1) Scheduled times are approximate and may vary.
2) Booked activities will be charged at 50% of the list price in case of cancellation not attributable to Kingfisher Ecolodge.
3) We reserve the right to change or cancel the above programs due to unforeseeable reasons.
4) We reserve the right to change above prices without prior notice.
5) We reserve the right to join your group with another one; prices will be calculated accordingly to the total number of participants.
6 ) During all activities a simple first aid kit is brought by our guides but please be informed that accident insurance is not included in the price.
The participants must be aware that during the course of the trip certain risks and dangers may occur, including but not limited to hazards of traveling on an elephant, mountain bicycle, kayak/boat, climbing rocks, or driving in a motor vehicle.
It may also involve an accident or illness in remote places without appropriate facilities or be caused by the forces of nature.
The client agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitter, employees or agent, or to any member of the tour group.
Kingfisher Ecolodge accepts no liability in respect of death, personal injury, illness or delay of the passenger, or for any loss or damage to the property of the participant during the course of the trip, however caused.
Since we believe that education is of primary importance for the development of local communities, Kingfisher Ecolodge supports with donations the primary school of Khiet Ngong village.