MOUNTAIN BIKING DAY TOUR
Depart in the morning, approx. 08:30 for an exciting cycling tour around the villages near the Kingfisher Ecolodge. We will cycle through several villages along the way to the quaint Lao Gna village. Form here we walk to one or more nearby waterfalls on the border of Dong Hua Sao National Park, where you may have a refreshing swim in the crystal clear water coming from the mountains of the Bolaven Plateau. After a simple picnic lunch, walk back to the village and cycle back to the lodge. We will arrive back in the late afternoon.
- 08:30 – Start the tour from Kingfisher Ecolodge
- 10:00 – Arrival in Lao Gna village after a 20 km ride through different villages
- 10:15 – Short walk in the nearby forest
- 11:30 – Picnic Lunch
- 12:30 – Walk to a nearby waterfall on the border of Dong Hua Sao National park, here you may have a refreshing swim in the crystal clear water coming from the mountains of the Bolevan Plateau.
- 14:30 – Leaving the village to return to Kingfisher Ecolodge
- 16:00 – Arrival at Kingfisher Ecolodge
FULL DAY CYCLE RIDE (Lao kip) per person
All rates are subject to change without prior notice
|1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax +
- Suggested time: 8:30am -16:00pm
- Not available in rainy season from May-Oct (subject to ground conditions on the day)
- Capacity: Max: 4 pax
- Scheduled times are approximate and may vary.
- We reserve the right to change the above program due to unforeseeable reasons.
- We reserve the right to join your group with another one, prices will be calculated accordingly to the total number of participants.
- English speaking guide
- Village guide
- Mountain bike and helmet rent
- Lunch with villagers or from the Lodge
- Drinking water from the Lodge